Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.: I hate thinking up titles.

Friday, July 30, 2004

I hate thinking up titles.

Well, we've had some mixed news on when my mom's coming home. My mom called late last night, after I made last night's post, and said that they were moving her to a private room now. So, we took that as a sign that she probably wasn't going to be getting out soon. Also, she has a dietary health nurse that comes in occasionally, and my mom mentioned to her that she was hoping maybe she'd get out in a day or two, and the nurse said "Oh, I wouldn't count on that." So we had about decided that my mom wouldn't be getting out anytime soon, which sounds like it's probably a good thing though, since the doctors still haven't even been able to figure out why this whole thing happened. But then today, my mom called again, and said that the woman taking care of her today said she was doing better, and that if she was doing any better tomorrow, she may be released tomorrow. But this woman wasn't the real doctor, and may not even have that authority. The doctor who's been looking after my mom is some big shot in his field, but he's out for the weekend, and this was just like some assistant or nurse looking after her today that told her this. So, who knows if she will get out tomorrow or not?

Well, it's almost 11:00 now, I'm going to bed.