Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, May 06, 2004

That was kinda scary. I was just sitting here setting up my new Earthlink account (I'm finally getting rid of AOL tonight, if it will let me. It's under my mom's name, so they might not let me do it) when there's a knock at my door. I didn't hear it at first, because I'm here in the bedroom, and my music was up a little loud. Finally I was like, "is someone knocking?" I turned the music down and then I heard it, so I went to the door, and it's Alicia, and Kim. They're hanging out today apparently, and Alicia was over here with Kim (she lives in these apartments too), and they decided to come over, so Kim could see my apartment. So they just come in and prowl around my apartment for a few minutes. Kim said my apartment was much nicer than hers. She said she's jealous and is going to kill me and take my apartment. They were here maybe five minutes, and then left. It was very strange. I wish they would have stayed, since I'm bored.

Oh shit, I forgot I had some water on the stove. I'm boiling water to make Ramen. Mmmm... Ramen. And that wasn't sarcasm, I really love Ramen.