Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Thursday, May 06, 2004

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! I'M BORED! Don't you hate it when you have plenty of stuff to do, but still feel bored and restless for some reason? I have plenty of things I'd like to do tonight, but at the same time I don't really want to do them anymore. Basically I just feel restless, and don't want to just sit here all night, or at least not alone. I wish someone would come over. Daniel and Olivia are on vacation, so I can't see if they want to come over and play Halo, and Alicia's not online. If she was I'd see if she wanted to come over and watch a movie or something.

Gas prices went up another 6 cents overnight. Now it's $1.90 for the kind I use, and the kind my mom uses has hit $2.00. And they say on the news to expect it to go up every 2 or 3 days now. I heard it could be around $2.50 by Summer. I hope not.

Yay! Let's elect Bush for another term! He hasn't completely destroyed the country yet.