Strange Things are Afoot at the Circle K.

Monday, October 27, 2003

I just got back from seeing Kill Bill. It was great! Absolutely fucking incredible. And all the Japanese women... drool. About half the movie was even in Japanese with subtitles. The movie was extremely bloody and gory, but not in a disgusting way. It was actually funny, nearly everyone in the theater was laughing at it. It's funny because the whole movie's style is kind of a parody of those old Kung-Fu movies from the 70s, so everytime someone gets stabbed or gets a head or arm cut off, there's a huge fountain of blood that sprays ten feet into the air for like 30 seconds. The music was really great too. I tried to find a copy of the soundtrack tonight, but none of the stores I went to had it, maybe it's not out yet. The movie was so great, I may go see it again sometime soon. I will also buy it as soon as it comes out on DVD.

I got a letter from Congressman Tom Cole today, which I think perfectly illustrates how stupid most politicians are. It says "Thank you for letting me know of your opposition to H.R. 3289, the emergency wartime supplemental appropriations act... You will be pleased to know that I voted in favor of this bill."

And now some links:

The Bud Light Institute Store Finally, greeting cards for guys. Hilarious.

Extreme Pumpkins Click on "Contest Winners" and "Photo Gallery" to see pictures of some really cool jack o' lanterns.

This game is really addictive, when I first found it I played it for about an hour.

I'm gonna go watch tv now, or something.